Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Violetta Lipstick is LOVE!


So I guess Violetta l/s is a pro MAC color? I'm guessing... Well, I'm soo happy I purchased it when it was on sale on the MAC website. I wonder If you call MAC pro, will you have to pay for shipping or can you use the codes?

Anyways this color is a gorgeous purple/fuchsia and so is Up The Amp! I'm in love with purple lippies!!!!
I just did a huge haul, I'll be posting in a couple hours!



Please excuse my fillings, their pretty obvious but you see, this is the only good picture I took wearing violetta. I did Jennifer's eye makeup, it's the only time she's ever liked something I did on her. She's very picky! I tried to contour her face, but she got mad because she wanted me to make her look pale, not bronze-y and prettyy. GRRR!




















Aloha, Adelinky

1 comment: